Monday, January 6, 2014

Week 1 Almost Finished

Ok, so I'm sort of behind in my 52-week organizing challenge, but as usual my ADD brain is multitasking and all over the place.  I did, however, make some pretty cute, easy envelopes for the cash budget out of scrapbooking paper.  I am not very crafty at all, but they were pretty simple.  I already had the paper, which is print that makes me happy.

DIY Cash Envelopes for Cash Envelope System

Since it's Sunday night, I should be working on my 2nd week, but I wanted to do a few more things.  I did get the Christmas decorations put up and in the process got rid of some junk and condensed the storage boxes.


This week's challenge is to get my storage bins together for the toys, and I did get the material I needed for that, so I am not too far behind.  So, that's next.. making storage bins.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips